I'm ready to reveal the skeleton sweater I made for my son, Zady. I started this on 1/28/08, using Leisure Arts booklet # 2996 "The Complete Book of Raglan Sweaters." I got the graph for the skeleton from Kate Buller's "Style Your Own Kids' Knits." I used Caron Simply Soft and size 6 and 8 needles. Because of the placket neck, it was made in pieces, rather than in the round. I thought the seams would drive me crazy, but they weren't sooo bad. I used matress stitch so the seams are nearly invisible. The directions sugested 1x1 rib for the sleeve cuffs and bottom edge but I did garter stitch for 8 rows to match the collar and placket. My son picked out the bone button. The motif was a little tricky because there wasn't large areas of color like you would normally do in intarsia, so there was a lot of stranding on the back, which made a slight bit of puckering. I think the placement of the skeleton worked out well, I was definatley worried about it, because of the placket. Size 6 fits him perfectly! I'm excited how well it turned out - and so is Zady... he's anxious to wear it to school tomorrow.